3rd registration anniversary 27/5/2008
Wait.. what is that again? Ok, it is the third anniversary of my marriage registration. Exactly 3 years ago on that faithful day, I have signed the papers that enabled me to declare my rightful ownership of harby. Harby on the other hand has willingly announced that I've got full ownership of everything in his life, finances, property and veto rights to everything! HAHA.. well that wasn't exactly what he said actually. :p
So back to the 3rd registration anniversay thingy.
The conversation was like that:
Me: What day is today?
Harby: tues
Me: Think again. Tuesday?
Harby: Ya
Me: Besides Tuesday?
Harby: err.. registration day
Me: Hmpk. You forgot right?
Harby: No ah.
Harby: So where you want to go?
Me: :|
Harby: Sushi King?
Me: You really remembered meh?
Harby: Ya lah.
Me: OK lor.
Harby: So meet there 12.30pm?
Me: I'll try to.
I thought harby forgot but he said that he remembered. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt. :)
Anyway it was a very "realistic" celebration. No romantic words, no gifts. Just went there to eat lunch during lunch time. Not much conversation actually. Most of the time we were waiting for the salmon sushi to appear on the belt. After the lunch, I thanked him for the lunch and he replied "OK". While driving back I was thinking of the earlier lunch. No long lingering gazes, no twinkle in the eyes, no obvious excitement at seeing me... nothing like the days when we were still pak tor-ing. I guess this is the different phase of a relationship..
So back to the 3rd registration anniversay thingy.
The conversation was like that:
Me: What day is today?
Harby: tues
Me: Think again. Tuesday?
Harby: Ya
Me: Besides Tuesday?
Harby: err.. registration day
Me: Hmpk. You forgot right?
Harby: No ah.
Harby: So where you want to go?
Me: :|
Harby: Sushi King?
Me: You really remembered meh?
Harby: Ya lah.
Me: OK lor.
Harby: So meet there 12.30pm?
Me: I'll try to.
I thought harby forgot but he said that he remembered. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt. :)
Anyway it was a very "realistic" celebration. No romantic words, no gifts. Just went there to eat lunch during lunch time. Not much conversation actually. Most of the time we were waiting for the salmon sushi to appear on the belt. After the lunch, I thanked him for the lunch and he replied "OK". While driving back I was thinking of the earlier lunch. No long lingering gazes, no twinkle in the eyes, no obvious excitement at seeing me... nothing like the days when we were still pak tor-ing. I guess this is the different phase of a relationship..

Comments