First swimming suit

Sarah's first swimming suit


It wasn't planned actually. Harby was away in KL and it's just me and Sarah left to fend for ourselves (actually more like me left to fend for myself) So last Friday's shopping trip was supposed to be a very brief one since I'm lack of "backup". (Hm.. this shopping trip itself is worthy of one post). I only wanted to go there, grab some essential ingredients for Sarah's porridge and then cabut. However I bumped into this swimming suit and I think it's really cute. I may have preferred a bikini but this is cheap, only RM10 so I guess that pleased my purse even more. I was worried that it would be too small for Sarah and the saleslady recommeded me to take a different one. THAT one was extremely ugly. Therefore I took the risk to stick to this one instead. I let Sarah tried it on Saturday and hey presto, it's actually slightly loose. Now that's a good thing actually. It's better than being too tight. Anyway i'm sure that very soon Sarah will outgrow it.


So here's Sarah trying out her new swimmies!




The usual cheeky smile

Dainty pose?

Comments

Popular Posts