Week 22 of 2008

Yay! It’s Friday again. I love Fridays! Well…because after a long tiring schedule during work I can finally look forward to some rest. Well it’s only rest from work actually. Remember, I’m a MUM and that’s a 24x7 job! Anyway weekend is the time I can spend a little more time with Sarah. But weekends are usually very hectic for me because I’ll have to wake up early to cook food for my little princess lunch and dinner, keep her occupied, feed her, play with her, make her sleep, etc.

Let’s have a recap on what happened this week. This week has been a very busy week for me in terms of work. Luckily there were no interview sessions scheduled in this week and I was able to concentrate on my pending tasks. I have some new staff joining on Monday and therefore I’ll have to make sure I’ve settled everything before flying off to KL on Sunday night. But this also means I won’t be able to see Sarah for a few days.. I’m gonna miss her soooo much.

Let’s see, what else happened. Of course! There was also my 3rd registration anniversary which I talked about in the previous post.

I have also been having problem with MSN messenger for the whole week!! I couldn’t log in to MSN for a few days. When I was finally able to do so, I realized that MSN has been “swallowing” my messages! Many of my outgoing and incoming messages get missing in action. Hopefully things will straighten out next week. I’m not sure what’s wrong with my pc/internet lately because 2 weeks before that my outlook couldn’t send out emails. Lemah-man. After spending so much of time troubleshooting, Scott saved the day by suggesting me to change the outgoing port number. I was really at the verge of getting “divine-assistance”.. haha. I really hate these types of technical problems because it affects my work greatly. For that few days I work up in cold sweat thinking of all the unfinished tasks and unsent emails I have. I even dreamt that I’ve forgotten to reply to an issue brought up by my engineer. It’s not only a dream, in reality I did totally forget about it. Anyway I woke up and made a mental note on that, then continued to sleep. Really stressed out. Luckily it’s over now.

I guess that’s all folks. Happy weekend!

Comments

Popular Posts